Here is also a detailed list of things to keep in mind when you are moving.
1) Obtain Tenants/Contents Insurance starting the first day of your tenancy.
2) Schedule movers.
3) Transfer BC Hydro: Electricity into your name for move-in date
Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4) Transfer Fortis BC: Gas into your name for move-in date
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
5) Set up phone, cable and/or internet. Options include:
Shaw Website: https://www.shaw.ca/store/
All Week: 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m
Telus Website: https://www.telus.com/en/
Monday – Friday: 7:30am - 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 8pm
6) Call post office to set up mail forwarding to your new address.
7) Leave one hour available for the day you move to complete your Move-in Condition Inspection Report.
OPTIONAL: If you reside in the City of North Vancouver, you can call the City to request a permit to park around the city in permitted parking.
All repairs, please let us know immediately through the Tenant Repair Request Form on www.boostrental.ca.
FOR EMERGENCIES, CONTACT BOOST RENTALS AFTER MOVE-IN.